Congratulation to all VMware vExpert 2021!

The announcement has been out. And this year there are 2100 vExperts around the world. If did not get it this time, look out for the comments and learn from what you have to do and work on it and apply for the next application in June 2021.

This year also marked my 10th year as vExpert. Looking back this has not come easy to remain consistent contributing back to the community. Never did I or expect I can last 10th year. Did a check on my blogs and YouTube, it just crazy lots of content I have made thus far.

Congrats to all vExpert 2021 once again. Keep your fire burning and the community in your respective region or countries alive!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why VMware or Why Not after Broadcom?

VMware by Broadcom, A New Chapter Forward

VMware vExpert 2024 Application is Now Open!