vCenter Operations Manager 5: Videos

VMware has release a series of 4 videos regarding vCenter Operations Manager (vC Ops).  It really save me lots of time understanding it on my own.  Wish this was published earlier and I won't have to go through it the tough way myself :(

However now with this video, my friends and fellow VMware practicetioner can have a good look at how well vC Ops look and feel and what information can it really deliver.

To save trying to look through all the videos and figure out which is whic, I have posted all the 4 in order here.

VMware vCenter Operations Capacity Planning & Management: Dashboard Overview

VMware vCenter Operations Capacity Planning & Management: Drilldown & Alerts
 

VMware vCenter Operations Capacity Planning & Management: Heatmaps & Event Management
 
 
VMware vCenter Operations Capacity Planning & Management: What-if Scenarios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why VMware or Why Not after Broadcom?

VMware by Broadcom, A New Chapter Forward

VMware vExpert 2024 Application is Now Open!